EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PROPERTY VALUER
A local consulting and valuation firm, expert in real estate advisory and valuation related services, is seeking to employ an associate specialized in real estate valuation. The candidate will be working in Athens office, and be eligible to travel at client sites. The candidate will be primarily responsible for analyzing real estate assets for valuation reporting purposes. This position requires both excellent analytical and organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication abilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas and needs to have:
- At least three (3) year of experience in real estate valuation / appraisal,
- Real estate analysis and cash flow modeling experience,
- Efficient in preparation of appraisal studies and valuation reports,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Greek,
- Computer knowledge, proficient in MS packages like word and excel,
- A relevant graduate and/or postgraduate degree, preferably in valuation, finance, real estate, engineering. A RICS, ASA or REV accreditation or APC candidate will be a plus,
- Driving license, able to travel to client sites in Greece and abroad,
- Uncompromised ethics and integrity, a self-starter who is well-organized, efficient, responsible, and dependable.
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package, a friendly working environment, on the job training and career development.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Our Company is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.